Top Performance. You expect it of yourself. You expect it of those around you. So how do you make it a reality?
Maximize your leadership abilities and management skills with Top Performance. Inside, you will find winning ideas on how to:
- direct people’s energies and stimulate their desire to excel
- manage people effectively-and get others to want your leadership
- overcome and correct poor management practices
- develop a healthy self-image
- establish standards for evaluating performance
- improve relationships and communication
These dynamic principles developed by a master salesman are applicable to the office, home, sports, church, or other organizations. Sprinkled with Ziglar’s wit and helpful illustrations, these principles will propel you-and those around you-toward Top Performance.
“If anyone ever wanted a blueprint for success and leadership, Top Performance is the book to read.”-Dave Liniger, CEO, RE/MAX International, Inc.
“Zig is the greatest motivator in the world. His philosophy has been the one I have tried to emulate the most.”-Lou Holtz, head coach, University of South Carolina
“If they want the competitive edge, managers and doctors in the health services industry-in any industry-had better read Top Performance. No, they’d better learn to live Top Performance.”-David M. Hunter, executive vice president, M. Bostin Associates